Missional Living | Part 2 | How To Evangelize? Acceptance, Caring and Love
by Nicole Forget
Understanding how meeting people’s basic needs communicates acceptance, caring and love…just like Jesus.
Listen how being sensitive to people’s needs, can draw them to a relationship with Jesus…
Understanding Fight or Flight… Running to or from Jesus?
How to meet the needs of those around us?
Six Needs We Can Help Meet…
- Romans 15:7 So accept each other just as Christ has accepted you; then God will be glorified.
- Hebrews 10:24 Think of ways to encourage one another to outbursts of love and good deeds.
- Luke 3:15 Jesus reached out and touched the man. “Be healed” and instantly the leprosy disappeared.
- 1 Peter 2:17 Show respect for everyone
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.
- Romans 12:10 Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.